Thursday, April 3, 2008

National Day of Prayer - May 1st



Hey Everyone! National Day of Prayer is coming up on Thursday, May 1, 2008. We are going to be meeting in the grass area of the Chino City Hall to gather together to pray at 12 noon. 2 Chronicles 7:14 "if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." With the days that we are living in, it is so important for us to gather together and seek the face of our God and ask Him to forgive us of our sins and heal our land. I personally want to invite each of you to join with me, as the youth of our community, to pray for our nation! I know that this is generally during school hours, so for those of you that can make it, please come, and if you are homeschooled, talk to your parents and see if you can come.

No comments: